Monday, March 03, 2014

New Feature: Wise Words From Readers


Update: The first question is up! Check it out on Facebook and Twitter (Hashtag #WiseWordsFromReaders)...

Over the last five years, I've loved sharing your awesome advice. In fact, it's quickly become one of my
favorite things about blogging. You've given me -- and other readers -- advice on everything from standing up to fear to embracing your singlehood, and I always look forward to your wisdom and insight. Needless to say, it's spot-on. Every. Single. Time.

And then this weekend, I received two emails from readers, the kind that just leave a gigantic grin on your face, and I couldn't help but think how awesomely amazing it would be to get more of your wonderful advice on a regular basis.

So! Here's my idea: Each week, I'll post a new question on Facebook and Twitter -- it can be something like, "What is your #1 spring cleaning tip?" or "How do you keep from getting stressed out at work?" Then you'd be able to leave your answers throughout the week, and I'd post them -- anonymously, if you'd like -- the following Tuesday. It'll be a fun way for us to connect, swap stories (occasionally funny ones, I hope...) and ultimately help each other. Who couldn't use a little extra help now and then?
What do you think, friends? Are you game? Do you have an questions you'd like to ask? Anything you need advice on? Think of this as a Cyber Happy Hour chit-chat, with me drinking root beer, of course!

P.S. The first question will be up later this afternoon. Visit So About What I Said on Facebook and Twitter to share your smarts -- and don't forget to use hashtag #WiseWordsFromReaders. See you there, friends! :)

[Photos by Virginia Galvez]

2 comments:

  1. FabulousNess!! I'll start LOL - My #1 Spring cleaning tip is GOODWILL ... if you really keep things pared down, then it is actually easier to clean :) Next- I keep from getting stressed at work with a little lavender bag at my desk. AND - for some time I have kept flavored coffee beans at my desk! Keeps me alert LOL (I got the idea actually at the perfume counter where they use the beans to negate fragrances you test :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin