Tuesday, April 08, 2014

10 spring cleaning Pinterest finds

 Bad news, friends: Do you remember last summer's Great Clean of 2013? Yeah, I do too. Well, that summer project turned into a fall project, which turned into a winter project, which has now turned into a spring mission/desperation/hoping-above-all-hope-that-not-all-hope-is-lost sort of thing. BUT! There might still be some hope left, thanks to Pinterest. I've been getting lots of organization inspiration (try saying that ten times fast!), like the soothing plants, above...
Book shelves...
A closet with pull-out drawers...
A towering pantry...
Bright and colorful entryway...
Tidy home office...
Black-and-white bathroom...
A cozy living room...
Modern, minimalist kitchen...
And, look! A kids' playroom! Because, really, who wouldn't want a room like this? How fun is it?

Whew! I'm pumped, friends! Are you...? What projects are you tackling this spring? Have you started? How are things going? Let the work begin!! xoxo

P.S. More Pinterest finds, including Beatles love, Fourth of July fun, horoscopes, feel-good quotes and holiday festivities. And a deep thought. :)

3 comments:

  1. I am working on a side project, that might take me abroad this summer... and on a little project with my mother, where we do some handmade stuff, and I don't want to jinx either project so I won't talk too much about them. But, argh... I am so excited!

    But spring cleaning? Maybe I'll do a summer cleaning...

    P.S.: I, too, am having a lot of fun again with Pinterest since last weekend. (I couldn't get warm with it in the past somehow.)

    Follow the Royal Peach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and white bathroom!!

    We're moving next week, from Kentucky to Texas. I have thrown out lots of stuff, and I'm very excited to unpack slowly and organize completely. We'll see if it actually happens that way or if I get sick of the boxes and throw everything haphazardly in the cabinets and closets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o love that entry room!! organization makes me so happy :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin