Friday, April 04, 2014

Etsy Love: Pop culture pencils

I can't get enough of these fun pencils from Pop Culture Pencils, the UK-based shop full of nods to my favorite TV shows and movies! Some of my favorites, including Breaking Bad, above...
The Big Bang Theory
Sex and the City
Stand By Me

And the best part? A set is three is just $'s a win-win, don't you think, friends? What set is your favorite? xoxo


  1. hahah love the breaking bad pencils! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

  2. The Big Bang Theory is one of my FAVE shows!!!

  3. I love them! Hahaha! I particularly love the ones about The Big Bang Theory, as it’s my favorite TV show. Those are definitely such great finds on Etsy. I hope you get to find more interesting stuff on Etsy soon. :D

    Layla Stabile @ Sacramento Marketing Labs


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin