Monday, April 21, 2014

Family Photos: Easter weekend...

Confession: I'm not quite sure where the last four days have gone. It's been a blur of relaxation, a leisurely lunch at Applebee's and a bit of Target shopping thrown in for good measure. Good thing I snapped a few photos to capture the moments, starting with my musings in Barnes & Noble, above. I saw that bag at the checkout, and couldn't help but wonder: Is that me? Isn't that all of us sometimes?
The hair -- the before-and-after shots really demonstrate my desperation, don't you think?
Of course I wore my best polo shirt for Easter day!
And according to my mother, you're never too old for a little visit from the Easter Bunny. Who was I to argue with her? She's pretty convincing.

How was YOUR weekend, friends? Got any Easter loot to share? xoxo


  1. haircut looks great! glad you had a good Easter weekend :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

  2. I'm so happy the Easter Bunny visited you! It totally skipped my house. Again.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin