Friday, April 04, 2014

Have a fun weekend

Good evening, friends, and hooray for Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? I'm feeling a bit under the weather today, so I plan on getting lots of rest this weekend! I'm also excited to make something new for next week's installment of Ms. Bear's Kitchen -- if you have any recipe suggestions, feel free to let us know! I hope you all enjoy a relaxing weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Ha, Google naps!

You go, Lorde...

If Disney movies were written for twentysomethings.

This rice looks delicious!

Ummm, all these word bracelets are going on my wishlist.

Inspiring.

I've never been a big fan of bridal shower games...you?

This DIY summer wedding is getting me all sorts of excited for the season.

Dear Elisabeth: RUN!

Kids react to rotary phones. I sort of miss those phones!

Which Peanuts character are you?

What double standard drives you crazy?

Tweeting vs. blogging.

How cool are these kaleidoscope portraits?

Tell me I'm not the only O-Town fan...

Pretty nail colors of the season.

How pop music can heal a heartbreak. Don't I know it...

13 fun office accessories to dress up your desk.

Thumbs up to this brave dude.

Floral arranging 101...how gorgeous!

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]

2 comments:

  1. That pop music one is perfect for you! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa! Hope you are feeling better!!! Ask Mrs Mama Bear to make you some homemade chicken soup. We went to an auction warehouse a few towns over yesterday. It wore me out and today we stayed home enjoyin a rainy day sunday in the south. Hopefully tomorrow I will be peppy to start the week :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin