Monday, April 07, 2014

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday, friends! I hope you all had a marvelous weekend; I got some quality relaxation time in and am feeling much better today. This week's awesome guy comes to us courtesy of this weekend's episode of Saturday Night Live, which is quickly becoming one of my must-see TV shows. He's got that quintessential style. He's got some killer moves. And of course, he just wants everyone to be happy...

PHARRELL!!!!!!!!!!





"I'm just very thankful. And I say that a lot because that's the most important message."

3 comments:

  1. i could do without the hat! but otherwise i agree :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Mr Happy!!! Did you see him on Good Morning America today??? What a fun way to start the day. LOVE his music

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin