Monday, April 14, 2014

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends! Are you pumped for a new week? Well, speaking of being pumped, I'm pretty excited about today's guy. OK, so he's not really a "real" person, but that hasn't stopped me from falling completely, head-over-heels, stars-in-my-eyes in love with him over the last six years or so. He sure knows how to woo a woman. He's got a dark past, full of secrets, demons and inner pain. And yet, despite everything, we still find ourselves rooting for him...

DON DRAPER!!!!!!!!!!

"If you don’t like what’s being said, change the conversation."

P.S. More Don Draper love.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh yes! one of my favorites! i didnt watch mad men last night but it'll be the first thing i watch tonight :) :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin