Monday, April 21, 2014

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday, friends! Have you recovered from the sugar rush of Easter yet? My mom has the day off today, so I'm looking forward to extending my weekend a bit. Now, speaking of today, this guy is an interesting Man Candy pick. He's always flown under the radar (remember him in this show?), and his current TV character isn't very endearing. But something tells me he's nothing like his character in real life. He's got a sweet smile. He seems incredibly humble. And he seems decidedly "un-Hollywood"...

VINCENT KARTHEISER!!!!!!!!!!





"I was, aged nine, the go-to kid in Minneapolis for a commercial voice over."

1 comment:

  1. Well, he's a lot hotter than I thought he'd be. Good pick!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin