Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Wise Words From Readers: Advice to the opposite sex

It's the classic, age-old question, friends: Are men really from Mars and women from Venus? Are they practically separate species, unable to relate to each other? You know that I often wonder this myself, so naturally, I sought out your advice on the matter. We all have things we wish the opposite sex knew -- some more obvious than others -- and I found your answers so very refreshing. They ranged from the serious to the practical...

*"Don't try to logic with my hormones. Just give me chocolate and tell me to take a nap while you do the dishes."

*"You can't turn us back. Don't try."

*"The patriarchy is bad for you, too!"

*"A clean, fresh-smelling house with the thermostat set right is an amazing gift!"

*"Delivery is EVERYTHING -- the way you deliver your thoughts (good or bad) depends on the way you say something -- ties in with good communication."

*"I wish men would understand that women know a lot more than we let on. Wait... I don't want them to know that. That's our secret weapon!"
Ahhh, such good advice, don't you think. And of course I've dispensed my fair share of "friendly advice" to men over the years, like...

*My thoughts on e-revelations.
*Shy girls rule.
*Disabilities are NOT dealbreakers.
*What drives me crazy about guys.
*The dangers of first impressions.
*Definitions of love.
*On the curse of nice guys.
*The very slippery slope of girlfriend vs. girl friend. Oh, the humanity!
*Down with the Peter Pan Complex.
*5 questions to never ask a woman.

Whew! So much advice...my head's nearly spinning! Here's next week's question...

If they made a movie about your life, what would the title be?

Visit So About What I Said on Facebook and Twitter to share your smarts -- and don't forget to use hashtag #WiseWordsFromReaders. See you there, friends! :)

[Photos via We Heart It]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin