Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Wise Words From Readers: On your go-to karaoke song...

I must have music on the brain lately. We talked about movie soundtracks last week, and I also asked you to think about your go-to karaoke song. I thought it would be fun to put on our metaphorical dancing shoes, and it seems like you were ready for a good old-fashioned singing party (yes, I just made singing parties a thing)...

*Jewel's "You Were Meant For Me" because the last time I sang it I was so epic, strangers were recording me and grown men were singing along.

*"World's Greatest" by R Kelly. It's just awesome! I feel on top of the world when I sing it!

*"These Boots Are Made For Walkin'" by Nancy Sinatra. Don't do karaoke too often, but my daughter and I do a pretty good job on that one!

*"These Days" by Rascal Flatts. About a guy who works a boring job and thinks about his former life and girlfriend all the time. I relate.

*"Read All About It, pt. III" by Emili Sandé. It's my new favorite because the song tells me to sing! Sing it out! :)
Whew! SING IT. Sounds like a good idea, don't you think, friends? Makes me want to find a room with perfect acoustics and belt out some Journey. Until then, here's next week's question...

What is one thing you wish the opposite sex understood and why?

Visit So About What I Said on Facebook and Twitter to share your smarts -- and don't forget to use hashtag #WiseWordsFromReaders. See you there, friends! :)

[Photos via We Heart It]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including me!

    I wish men would understand that women know a lot more than we let on. Wait... I don't want them to know that. That's our secret weapon!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin