Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Wise Words From Readers: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I'm super excited about today's question, friends! I sometimes imagine what it would be like to have a magical crystal ball that would allow me to gaze into my future. But thankfully, a lot of you are far more practical than I am...

*I can hardly tell what I'm going to do when I get home from work, much less 10 years from now.

*I don't even want to think about it...41? Hopefully more successful or at least better off financially.

*Retired and living out of state.

*Almost retired and looking forward to it!

*I hope in 10 years to see all the young ones in our family either 1). single 2). with their TRUE loves and 3). Happy no matter what because happiness starts within! I never want to see any of our loved ones (family or friends) with negative people -- life is too short!!
What do you think, friends? And now, for next week's question...

What would you say is your best quality and why?

Visit So About What I Said on Facebook and Twitter to share your smarts -- and don't forget to use hashtag #WiseWordsFromReaders. See you there, friends! :)

[Photos via We Heart It]

1 comment:

  1. hmmm in ten years i hope to have some kiddos :) :) and maybe living somewhere warmer?! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin