Monday, May 12, 2014

Childhood photos (Part 4)


Well, here we are, friends...the last installment of our Childhood Photos series. Today's picks are sort of a hodgepodge of some of my favorite moments -- many of them from the last few years, like the shot of me and Cowboy, my grandfather's dog, above...that's how he'd wake me up every single morning...

I miss the days of visiting my grandfather and all the tales he'd tell of growing up in Chicago...
There was that one time we tried to take Harry on a walk...yeah, he didn't like it. AT ALL...

And if I've learned anything from these photos, it's that some things never change. Like my love of soda pop. Or my seriousness when it comes to any and all desserts! xoxo

P.S. Catch up on all the photos: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.

1 comment:

  1. awhhhhhhh........... I love the childhood pictures !! I need to do more of that :) We had some on my moms page for Mothers Day. Your Grandpa sounds wonderful....we were so close to both our Grandpas. Still miss them so much ..they never leave our hearts. My Mom took beautiful flowers to the cemetery yesterday for him - he loved pretty weather days.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin