Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Etsy Love: Tea towels for summer

This weekend finally felt like summer, and now, I want to be outside all the time -- who wouldn't want to breathe in that fresh air and soak up that summer sun? My summer lovin' side did a back flip when I discovered Claudia Pearson's amazing tea towels, which showcase her hand-drawn illustrations. The collection perfectly encapsulates summer, with nods to gardening and tomatoes.

It's like bringing a little bit of summery goodness indoors, isn't it? xoxo

P.S. This week's Wise Words From Readers is coming up shortly! :)


  1. i love tea towels + SUMMER so this is a perfect match! xo jillian - cornflake dreams stop by, im hosting a tasty giveaway!

  2. Oh those are just beautiful! I think these would make lovely little presents - thank you for sharing.

    Beccy // Bluebell & Bumpkin


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin