Monday, May 19, 2014

Family Photos: Instagram fun #6

I just realized something: I haven't shared my life according to Instagram for awhile. Is it still filled with yummy food and beyond-adorable cats? Well, let's see...I was pretty in pink a few weeks ago, thanks to my sister!! The shade? Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in Pep-Plum...
The first step in my descent down the rabbit hole of extreme couponing? I hear it's a slippery slope...
One giant rug for one small cat...
Talk about a delivery service!

Sunday lunch at Applebee's!

Browsing my new favorite aisle of Target. So many eye-popping choices and colors!
And my realization over the weekend: I'm a true Sally Hansen girl!

So I suppose that in addition to food and cats, I can add shiny cosmetics aisles to my list of Instagram favorites! What Instagrams have you been snapping lately, friends? See any patterns developing? Let's chat! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I really need to keep up with my Instagram account! Right now, it's all pictures of my dogs. I have been spending time outside and enjoying the beautiful Texas weather, so perhaps I should take some pictures of windflowers and wildlife.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin