Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Found: Two nail polish colors for summer


Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear is quickly becoming my go-to polish. I love that it's both affordable (only $2.89 per bottle!) and long lasting (obviously, from the title!). Plus, they come in a rainbow of colors, and I spent a good 20 minutes checking each one out in Walgreens over the weekend. My two favorite picks for the lazy summer days ahead: Coral Reef and Breezy Blue.

They just scream summer, don't you think? What are your favorite colors of the season, friends? I'd love to hear!! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. me too, jillian! i've been really into coral lately...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They definitely do! Did you get these two for at the store or are you still just lusting after them?

    I got 5 pretty polishes for my birthday last month. 2 are pretty similar to these, slightly different, but I'm sure I'll really enjoy them this summer too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, blue-eyed, i couldn't resist buying them. plus, i had a $1 off coupon, so it was a win-win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the breezy blue - I am such a polish addict and I love a cheap fix :)
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin