Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Wise Words From Readers: On your dream summer...

Speaking of summer, we all have fantasies of our dream summers, don't we? You know, a mental game plan for how we'd spend those lazy, hazy days if we could go anywhere and do anything -- and of course, if money were no option. Well, you certainly didn't have to think long to come up with your perfect itinerary...

*I would go back to London to dance. I would go to the English coast and dream about living there. I would take walks in Scotland and take in the beautiful world around me.

*At Gulf Shores Alabama, in a beach front property, on the beach every day.

*Oh gosh -- my perfect summer might be in Rockport MA. They have quaint little shops and eateries, sweet waterfront rooms and floral boutiques. The town caters to summer season, and there is a real pretty church in the middle of the square. We go to this little town every year when we head to New England to visit in-laws. There would be naps too because we are also a family who loves naps! Half a day visit never seems to be enough...but always so nice.
Ahhh! I can just feel the stress washing away, can't you? I'm thinking my dream summer would involve three things: Sun, Yahtzee and lots of root beer. Maybe I should make this my summer project? Hmmm, now that's an intriguing thought. Here's next week's question...

What are your sure-fire tips for combating stress?

Visit So About What I Said on Facebook and Twitter to share your smarts -- and don't forget to use hashtag #WiseWordsFromReaders. See you there, friends! :)

[Photos via We Heart It]

1 comment:

  1. Aww! thanks for including me! And now I'm just dreaming dreaming dreaming of summer adventures.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin