Monday, June 30, 2014

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday, friends! As I'm sure you know, the Fourth of July is one of my absolute favorite holidays, so I'm especially excited about this week -- something tells me it's going to be a fun week! And to kick things off? Here's a sparktacular (pun intended!) blast from the past! This guy gave me my first taste of the classic bad boy. His stare could weaken a thousand knees. And he has this intensity that makes you want to know his story...

LUKE PERRY!!!!!!!!!!





"When I was a kid, I was at a bowling alley and I ran into a soda machine. I still have the scar on my right eyebrow, obviously."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin