Monday, June 02, 2014

My Perfect Sunday with The Short and the Sweet of It...

I'm so excited and honored to be featured on The Short and the Sweet of It today! The lifestyle blog, run by Kirby and Alexa, has long been one of my go-to blogs for fun finds and great style, so it was such a treat this morning when an email popped up in my inbox letting me know my guest post was up! I'm featured in their My Perfect Sunday series, in which they ask bloggers how they'd spend their fantasy Sunday.

You can read about my dream day here, but be warned: Cats are involved.

P.S. Kirby and Alexa's spring wishlist...

1 comment:

Jillian Manesh said...

yah! congrats on the feature! i love seeing two of my favorite blogs in one place! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin