Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Last Billboard

Here's a fun project: The Last Billboard is a 36-foot long rooftop billboard located in Pittsburgh. Each month, a new person is invited to put their own message on it. And, the heavy wooden letters are changed by hand!
What special message would you send, friends? Words of wisdom? Confession to a crush? Marriage proposal? Ahhh, the possibilities are endless... xoxo

[Via Village; The Last Billboard is curated by Jon Rubin]


  1. When I was younger, I would have thought this was a fabulous idea (news on a billboard) LOL As I get older - I'm more like my Momma, and like things done on a smaller scale! LOL Big scale moves are still my Dad's thing though Haha

  2. Amazing. Simply amazing. And what a grand way to bring a community together. It's those small things that do it, you know?

  3. I love it! :) what a cool idea.. :)


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin