Books. Polos. Mr. Melissa Blake. Chuck Bass. Yup, I can obsess with the best of them (thanks, mom, for those obsession genes!), and while I generally don't advise using all that brain power in the name of obsession, sometimes we just can't help it, can we? And so I give you, friends, 10 (fun!) things it's OK to obsess over...
1. Memorizing all the words to your favorite song: Because sometimes, the perfect song can help us through anything.
2. Your favorite childhood TV show: Because it just doesn't get any cuter than those little blue Smurfs! Or ALF, for that matter.
3. Soaking up every last drop of summer sunshine: Because you almost feel a sense of responsibility to follow Sheryl Crow's advice.
4. Your crush's cryptic status update: Because figuring out what it means might just be the key to the entire universe -- OK, probably not that extreme, but it's still bugging you nonetheless!
5. Choosing the perfect song lyric to use as your Facebook status: Maybe said crush will figure out it's your cryptic message to him.
6. Your 10 a.m. Diet Coke break: After breakfast, it's the most important part of your morning, after all.
7. Organizing your Pinterest boards: Because an organized Pinterest is a happy Pinterest. Priorities, people!
8. Getting your grandmother's famed cookie recipe just right: Because they remind you of telling family stories around the table during the holidays.
9. Sleeping in on Saturday mornings: Because if you've learned anything over the years, it's that a little extra sleep can solve a lot of life's problems. Enough said.
10. Your blog: Because it's always there to listen and never judges you or your collection of cat sweaters.
[Photos via We Heart It]