Friday, July 18, 2014

Etsy Love: U.S. cloth napkins

My inner road tripper is already brainstorming how I'd use these state-inspired napkins by Minnesota-based designer Nicole Porter -- on a summer picnic, eating lunch in the car while cruising down the highway, cooling off with some ice cream on the beach. And of course, I'd be paying homage to my favorite states: Illinois (Midwest pride!), Louisiana, New York and Wisconsin. What fun! xoxo

P.S. State pillows, state prints, U.S. cutting boards and home state return address stamps! :)


  1. These are FANTASTIC, I might get some for my it! Have a lovely weekend, Melissa! <3

  2. I love love love theses - though not sure which state I'd prefer since I have connections to a bunch!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin