Monday, July 21, 2014

Family Photos: My Carefree Weekend of TV and Food

Well, as you can probably guess, my Carefree Bachelorette Weekend revolved around two things: TV and food. That's only fitting, I suppose, since those are my two favorite things in the whole world! And of course, I had to document all the fun. Here's a peek into my shenanigans, including a bit of cleaning that uncovered the above book (toss or blog column?)...
Day #1 of my classic home-alone lunch! The major food groups are mostly covered...
And for some afternoon entertainment, some shows on our new TV... #LazySaturday

Saturday night's feature was Domino's pizza and a viewing of Jurassic Park (and yes, in case you were wondering, I did indeed sleep with one eye open that night...). #PartyForOne
When my mom is gone, I eat a whole donut!

So, what did you do this weekend, friends? Try any good food? Watch any good shows? I'd love to hear! xoxo


  1. This weekend I finished Breaking Bad and watched American Psycho. American Psycho was intense. I also made brownies with chocolate peanut butter frosting. They were delish! I actually ate the last of them for breakfast today! lol

  2. Wasn't Breaking Bad amazing??

    p.s. those brownies are making me very hungry lol


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin