Friday, July 04, 2014

Fourth of July: 10 patriotic pins

I must confess: I've sort of been lacking on the Pinterest front lately. Sad, I know, but what better time to get back in the habit than the most patriotic of holidays? We "ooohed" and "ahhhed" over red, white and blue pins last year, so I thought it only appropriate that we continue the tradition, starting with this beautiful barn...
Festive nails
Flag cookies
Red, white and blue bow
DIY American flag Converse
Inviting wreath
Delicious dessert
Anchor bracelet
Flashy fashion
Easy decorations

Happy 238th birthday, America! The Friday links are coming up this afternoon! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin