Friday, July 18, 2014

Have an exciting weekend

Happy Friday, friends! How are you doing on this most awesome of evenings? What are you doing this weekend? My mom is heading to New York for a few days to visit my cousin, and you know what that means, friends...I'll be living the high life as a carefree bachelorette!!! Whatever will I do with my time? I'm thinking some quality binge-watching, a few walks and maybe even a movie is in order. My mom will also be keeping a photo diary of her travel adventures (check out last year's here...), so look for those pics in the coming weeks! Hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

9 songs with lyrics that went over your head as a kid.

What people over 30 know about dating.

8 helpful links for bloggers.

The perfect outfit for summer nights.

I am a feminist. Go, Tiffany!

Ooh, I had such a crush on this guy when I was a teen.

How to keep calm.

Fashion Do or Don't: Patterned dresses?

How fun does this pirate birthday party look?

Great 10 under $100 round-up!

I may have just found my dream date book for next year.

Who left the sexiest voice mail?

Look! It's two chimps watching Rise of the Planet of the Apes!

The new briefcase is back.

Fashion lessons learned from '90s Barbie.

This brave teen is so inspiring.

5 things to do before publishing your blog post.

Everything I've ever felt about celeb crushes.

Wedding planning wisdom from three savvy designers.

On this day in 1992, the first photo was uploaded to the Internet.

*Special Offer: StickyGram, the company that turns your Instagram photos into cool magnets, is celebrating its third birthday today! They're offering 15% off on a pack of classic magnets. Just enter WEARE3 at checkout!

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa! Just found your blog by chance because I was searching something on the net. It's lovely! Looking forward to reading :-)

    Olivia xx

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin