Friday, July 25, 2014

Have a great weekend

Happy Friday, friends! Do you have any exciting plans this weekend? I'm actually psyched to continue my Great Clean Summer Project -- it's coming along quite nicely, if I do say so myself. There's nothing like the sweet relief that comes from seeing this all tidy and organized! Hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

The best exes EVER.

Great piece on dating with a disability. Couldn't agree more!

I never thought Ryan Gosling could get any hotter. I was wrong.

Flashback: Remember these songs from your middle school dances?

What did you love about summer in the '90s?

And boy, do I miss the early '00s.

The 45th anniversary of the moon landing!

What do we think of Blake Lively's new lifestyle blog?

How to apologize.

Which Disney female are you?

When Carpe Diem doesn't work out.

It's a's a's a new photo of Ben Affleck as Batman! Excited?

Every brand name ever mentioned on Sex and the City.

How women define success.

Organizing tips to the rescue!

This quiz thinks I'm 16...I'll take it!

On why you shouldn't save the good stuff for later.

What no one tells you about marriage.

What are your social etiquette pet peeves?

The link between writing and staying positive is real.

There is nothing more inspiring than women running the workplace!

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo by Erin Boyle of Reading My Tea Leaves]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin