Monday, July 21, 2014

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends, and happy Monday! Are you having a good day so far? As you know, I've been living the carefree life this weekend, and let me tell you, I went WILD. But before I get to that, here's a guy who drives my heart positively wild. We're talking full on pitter-patter here. I first discovered him in this show and now swoon over his character in this show. He broods with the best of them. He's still under the radar enough to not be jaded. And he's a devoted father (translation: sexy times infinity!)...

MIKE VOGEL!!!!!!!!!!





"When my wife and I met, I couldn't talk to her - and my defense mechanism is sarcasm. I belittle someone with verbal pokes and prods. I did it to her out of complete awe. When friends introduced us, I said 'Hi' - and turned my back. Later, I called my mom and best friend and said, 'I think I just met my wife.'"

5 comments:

  1. That quote about his wife is pretty darn adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Pan Am had gone on longer. :( but Under the Dome is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, ellen...i usually don't like beards, but it works on him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla!! So great to meet another Pan Am fan...was starting to think i was the only one!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin