Monday, July 28, 2014

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends, and happy Monday! I thought we could use a little retro fun today, and needless to say, this guy is at the top of my Retro Rad list -- please tell me you have one of those lists too! Actually, he's been at the top of said list since I was a wee girl in elementary school. I'd come home every day and watch back-to-back episodes of his classic show. Oh, this guy was sure a dreamboat. He was a Casanova. And he was nothing if not all things hip and cool...

BARRY WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!!





"When it's time to change, you've got to rearrange...who you are into what you're gonna be."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin