Monday, August 18, 2014

Family Photos: End-of-summer fun!

To kick off Savoring Summer Week 2014, I thought it only appropriate that I give you a little peek into how we've been enjoying the last lazy days of my favorite season. Needless to say, we've been making the most of the last couple weeks -- summer-style, of course! Translation: "Doing lots" means staying home, relaxing and eating lots of good food! Just a few of my favorite end-of-summer things, like spending entire weekends reading magazines (I'm choosing to call it research!)...


Cool drinks (Loooove Panera's soda fountain) and delicious eats (My mom grew these tomatoes, though I haven't tried them yet)...

Quality time with the cats, who never stop teaching us new things about the art of relaxing...
LOTS of games -- did I mention I'm on a huge losing streak? It's seriously bad!

What do you think, friends? Hope you're enjoy these laid-back summer days!!! And if you need me, I'll be glued to Taylor's Live Stream for the rest of the afternoon! I've been counting down the days for months...talk about fun!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. There is nothing better than the lazy days of summer. We've been lazier than usual... one of the fur-babies re-couping from surgery so we've stayed home with him. I actually got ingredients at the store to make cupcakes..but maybe one night this week YUM Hugs to you and your family and that includes the furbabies ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I saw the photos of your dog on Facebook...hope he's feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin