Friday, August 29, 2014

Have a fun Labor Day weekend

Happy weekend, friends! Are you excited about the long weekend ahead? I don't know about you, but this week was particularly stressful, so I'm looking forward to playing lots of games (Yahtzee, anyone?) and relaxing for the next three days! Glory! Hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

This peach crisp is putting me in the fall mood.

I'm not sure I'd ever be brave enough to go rock climbing, even if I wasn't disabled.

Fashion Do or Don't: The ear cuff.

A Full House revival may be in the works!

Get ready to turn green with envy.

What really happened at the end of The Sopranos.

New study says height affects marriage. Thoughts?

A truly inspiring love story.

Heads up: Central Perk is coming to NYC.

Can't get enough of this song!

The real salaries of fashion editors.

The real story of life with ALS.

I can't get enough of twinkling jewelry!

Dear Aaron Paul: Why must you be so darn swoon-worthy?

I grew up in a John Hughes movie.

What happened when one college professor banned her students from emailing her.

Vintage school supplies you can still buy.

What's the most popular eBay item in your state?

Awww, I want a teacup piglet now!

...and I want to adopt this puuurrrfect kitty!

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]

2 comments:

  1. i totally forgot it was long weekend because work was up my ass and kept me busy so when people were all 'happy long weekend!' i was so confused.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin