Friday, August 08, 2014

Have a fun weekend

Happy Friday, friends! What are you doing this weekend? I'll be enjoying my first weekend of being 33...I still can't believe that. When did I ever get so old? I hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Why you should add a done list to your to-do list.

The trailer for The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story is here!!

15 things you didn't know about Saved By The Bell.

Dream Vacation: Anywhere in Greece.

These DIY floral crowns are beautiful, aren't they?

Happy anniversary, Danielle!

Umm, my inner geek is loving this list.

Oh, Jeff Goldblum, how I love you...

Who wants to go to a Barbie Collectors Convention? I'm thinking it's like Comic-Con, only with more pink!

And ELLE's September cover star is...

How gorgeous are these effortless wedding hairstyles?

This romantic wedding proposal will bring on the water works.

Agreeing to accept and move on.

The first episode vs. the last episode of Friends.

I love that T-Swift does stuff like this.

A Web site to track the health of the Internet? How awesome!

Round-up: Statement-making pendant necklaces.

I definitely need these handy tips for controlling email clutter.

The cost of being constantly connected.

...and 6 tips for staying productive.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for the Saved by the Bell movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, kayla!! It was one of my favorite shows growing up!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin