Monday, August 11, 2014

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday morning, friends! How is your week going so far? It's come to my attention that I've been remiss when it comes to today's guy. I realize it's quite a big oversight, actually, considering he's become my favorite guy on this show over the years. He's sweet. He's hilarious. And he's as down-to-earth as they come...

KUNAL NAYYAR!!!!!!!!!!

"Sometimes I'll be sitting with my friends; I'll say something Koothrappali-esque and make a face. There is a lot of Koothrappali in me as a human being. A lot of mannerism, humor, mischievousness, my innocence. So I don't know if I bring him home so much as I bring myself to him at work."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin