Monday, August 04, 2014

My 33rd Birthday!

Breaking news, friends: I'm officially 33... right... wait for it... now! I was born at 8:49AM, so I say it's officially time to get the birthday fun started, don't you? I'll be taking the rest of the day off from blogging to enjoy some of my favorite things (hello, ice cream! hello, walk around gorgeous lagoon!), and will be back with our regularly scheduled programming tomorrow -- birthday photos included, of course! Have a great day, friends, and to all my August 4th birthday buddies (I'm looking at you, Barack!), HAPPY DAY!!!!! xoxo

P.S. More birthday fun through the years: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013... :)

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Have the best day ever...can't wait to see pictures tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday Melissa! i hope you have a great day. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday - i hope it's a fabulous one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 33rd Birthday, Melissa! I hope you have a wonderful day with friends and family. I have so enjoyed reading your blog over the lat few years; please keep up the excellent posts. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day surrounded by loved ones and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Melissa ! I had my birthday last month . I hope you really have a fun and memorable day . :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin