Thursday, August 07, 2014

Peanut butter and jelly bars

A few months ago, I went through a peanut butter and jelly sandwich phase. A pretty massive one, actually. I could easily eat one for lunch several times a week -- yes, the addiction was that intense. So you can imagine just how much my mouth started to water this morning when I spotted these peanut butter and jelly bars. I ask you, "Is there anything more scrumptious looking than the beautiful marriage of peanut butter and jelly?"
The secret, I've realized, is the perfect peanut butter to jelly ratio. Not too much and not too little. Wouldn't you agree, friends? xoxo

P.S. Remember these PB&J cookies? :)

1 comment:

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin