Friday, August 22, 2014

Savoring Summer #4: 6 inspiring Etsy prints

To kick off the weekend on a cool and relaxed note, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite summer-themed Etsy prints. I can just picture (no pun intended...) hanging one of these over your bed and looking at it every morning during those cold winter months. An instant way to warm up, don't you think? Here are six of my favorites...

1. Pineapple print from MelindaWoodDesigns.
2. Life Is Better In Flip Flops print from SamsSimpleDecor.
3. Indian Summer print from automatte.
4. Deep Summer print from RicheArt.
5. I Dream of the Sea print from JillianAudreyDesigns.
6. Peach print from ellolovey.

Do you have a favorite print, friends? I don't know about you, but I'm craving a juicy peach right now... xoxo

P.S. Friday links are coming up soon! :)

3 comments:

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin