Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall Favorite #5: Moody nails







I knew fall had officially breezed in when I stepped into Walgreens this afternoon. The nail polish aisle, once lined with the bright and fun colors of summer, was now home to the dark, moody and deep hues of autumn. Dark black! Sultry red! Passionate purple? Maybe even...dark orange? ELLE editors recently rounded up their favorite picks for the season, and they're getting me all sorts of excited for fun, new nails and Halloween! What about you, friends? xoxo

P.S. Friday links are coming up shortly! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that gray and the metallic brown! Happy weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That BLUE though!! If only I had nails that weren't bitten. I found what I'll be reading all day at work. Thanks for the awesome distractions!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin