Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall TV shows!

Remember when I asked (well, more like pleaded...) for TV suggestions a couple months ago? It was the heat of the summer and I was quite desperate -- the heat will do that to you, I guess -- but with the change of season comes my absolute favorite time of year: TV Premiere Season. I'm really excited about some of the new shows like FOX's Red Band Society, ABC's Selfie and NBC's A to Z, but I've got a date tonight at 7 p.m. with four of my favorite scientists. Yes, The Big Bang Theory is back with its eighth season! Bazinga!
So what TV shows have made the cut for your DVR this year? What ones are you looking forward to? What's your favorite show of all time, if you had to pick one? Any favorite genres? Let's chat, friends! xoxo

P.S. More television goodness! :)

[Illustration from Vulture]


  1. Kaley/Penny's hair is cute short. I'm not caught up enough to watch The Big Bang theory on it's regular night, but if I was, I think I would be excited too. I hope you enjoy its premier as well as the other ones. I have fond memories of this time of year as a tween and young adult; getting all excited for my shows to start again. I haven't really given it a thought this year until I read your post. Maybe there are some shows I should check out. It is always fun to find a new one.

  2. Ooo, exciting. I love Big Bang Theory. I wonder how long I'll have to wait to see the new series in England.

  3. The new season of The Good Wife and Sons of Anarchy is back and that makes me very happy. Looking forward to the retun of American Horror Story. Of course I'm excited about the return of Scandal and the premiere of How to Get Away with Murder. So many shows so little time. All hail the DVR!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin