Monday, September 29, 2014

Family Photos: Fall fun!

I was out and about last Friday -- got my annual flu shot (yayy for health!) -- and couldn't resist snapping some photos of my adventures. It was the perfect fall scene in the glorious Midwest: The colors were starting to change, the sky was a shade of crystal-clear blue and it was the perfect temperature for walking around without a jacket. Some pics from my fun adventures...

I went for an early lunch at one of my favorite local diners. My rule of thumb: You can't go to a diner and not get something from the breakfast menu. It's just not natural. Not natural at all.
There was the cutest pumpkin display in the window, which of course made me smile at the thought of Halloween and candy corn -- when exactly is the right time to whip out the first bag of the year? Is it too early to do it now?
And a random photo of Harry hanging out in a bin...just because! I mean, how can you resist that pose? Those eyes?!?!?

What have you been up to lately, friends? Any fun outings lately? I'd love to hear all about it! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin