Wednesday, September 17, 2014

How I Feel (In 5 Photos) Wednesday.

"When you walk into the room...I can't speak and I can't move...You don't see me but you should...Why you gotta make it hurt so good?" --Carly Rae Jepsen

[Photos via My Summer Twist]


  1. i could totally go for some strawberries! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

  2. Your photos really seem to capture the feeling of these moments. I love that.

  3. Always my favorite series. Always always.

  4. I've always wondered what it would be like to live in a high rise building with other people looking out of their windows and into my home and vice versa. I come from living with no neighbours for miles, but I'd like to try it out for a day or two.

    Also, that fringe is AWESOME.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin