Monday, September 01, 2014

Man Candy Monday: The Men of Country Edition

Happy Labor Day, friends! Got any fun plans today? I'm all set for a marathon relaxation day, and we'll be back with our regularly scheduled blog programming tomorrow. To shake thing up a bit today, though, I thought it would be fun to celebrate some of my favorite men of country music because, well, nothing sends my heart a-fluttering quite like these five swoontastic (and yes, I did just make up that word...) crooners. They know how to tell a good story. They're beautiful music to the ears. And, of course, they make me positively weak in the knees...

KIP MOORE

SAM HUNT

TIM MCGRAW

DIERKS BENTLEY

BRETT ELDREDGE

Pop quiz, friends: Who's YOUR favorite country boy? Luke Bryan? Eric Church? Keith Urban? Blake Shelton? Florida Georgia Line? Johnny Cash? Share your pick in the comments! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. My heart just did a two-step at the sight of Sam Hunt.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin