Monday, September 15, 2014

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday, friends, and welcome to a new week! Hope it's off to a good start so far! Today's guy is someone whose song I immediately fell in love with the first time I heard it. The lyrics just described my life perfectly. He's also a master on guitar. His smile could light up a room. And he seems like such an optimistic person, which is such a refreshing thing these days...

HUNTER HAYES!!!!!!!!!!





"I'm very shy and awkward. I think the best thing is to embrace it. It's about accepting who you are and what you want to become and knowing all that you've got to work with, whether it's good or bad. My music was the only place I could be me for the longest time."

2 comments:

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin