Monday, September 22, 2014

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends, and welcome to Fall Favorites week! There are lots and lots of fall goodies on the way, but first, I thought we'd take a little trip in the Man Candy Time Travel Machine again -- and yes, said time machine is a thing. Today's guy used to sing his heart out about bad apples and yo-yos back in the day. He's only gotten better with age. And he's always been my soldier of love...

DONNY OSMOND!!!!!!!!!!

"If you're climbing the ladder of life, you go rung by rung, one step at a time. Don't look too far up, set your goals high but take one step at a time. Sometimes you don't think you're progressing until you step back and see how high you've really gone."


  1. Aww! What a blast from the past! Wow!

  2. I have had a crush on him for a long time--even my husband knows of it.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin