Thursday, October 30, 2014

6 logos for famous TV characters

Barney Stinson in the tailored suits business? A campus of laboratories owned by a man named Walter White? One Francis J. Underwood for president? Any TV fanatic will tell you that these all sound about right, and Pablo Cánepa's fun series really brings these characters' careers to life -- you know, assuming said characters exist in some sort of alternate dimension.

Cánepa, a graphic designer based in Uruguay, is spot-on, don't you think, friends? Who's your favorite TV character right now? Of all time? xoxo

P.S. My love of fictional characters, favorite TV couples, Netflix original series, TV show reunions and Mister Rogers on love.

[Via Paste]


  1. Those are really cool! Hmm, my favorites… I love Marshall from HIMYM, Jack and Karen from Will & Grace, and Denise from the Cosby show. Although I'm sure I'm completely forgetting about some other favorites...

  2. ha! i love the walter white one :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin