Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Etsy Love: Halloween tea towels




Just in time for one of my favorite holidays! How cool are these Halloween-themed tea towels from KitchStudios, the Buffalo, New York, towel and home decor shop? Dracula! Frankenstein! Bride of Frankenstein! Mummy! Oh, my! They sure put me in a spooktacular mood on this Tuesday morning, especially since I've got a date with the dentist! Yikes! xoxo

P.S. More Halloween goodies, including pumpkins, cookies, scary movies, zombie engagement and pet costumes! :)

5 comments:

  1. That's not Frankenstein. It's Frankenstein's monster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How festive! I love Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are really cool! I'd want to just hang them on my towel racks on Halloween, then stash them away the rest of the year. I enjoyed reading your fun and insightful blog. Thanks for posting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dylan!!! Thanks so much for the kind words! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin