Friday, October 10, 2014

Have a cozy weekend

Happy Friday, friends, and welcome to the weekend! What have you got planned on this fine fall weekend? We're going to see Gone Girl tomorrow. My mom and sister loved the book, but I haven't read it. What about you? Is it better than the book? I'm pretty pumped about having the next three days off for lots of relaxation too -- here's hoping that you have Monday off. Have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Oh, how I've missed The Carlton!

How cute are these copper pumpkins?

Good advice.

Four life hacks for the Type A person.

Craving: Marble cake.

Famous women on getting older.

I can always count on Flickr for pretty pink peonies, which are quickly becoming one of my favorite flowers.

Those born in 1981 can probably relate to this...where do we belong?!?!?

Jennifer Lawrence covers Vanity Fair.

What a romantic rustic Mississippi wedding.

Go ahead, choose happiness.

Yes, I can relate to this writing advice.

Dice furniture changes shape when you roll it.

I finally tackled my out-of-control inbox this week...these email tips would have been handy.

How cool is this light installation in Birmingham?

I'm in love with Snippet & Ink's Words To Love By series.

Whew! Glad this wasn't the ending of Titanic.

The Crayola factory produces 12 MILLION crayons every day!

The sweetest sentiments from children's books.

...and how well do you know nursery rhymes?

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]

1 comment:

  1. I read Gone Girl and think I'm the only person who didn't love it. It was written well but the characters made me mad lol! I'm excited to see the movie though, I hear it's great. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin