Friday, October 03, 2014

Have an exciting weekend

Good afternoon, friends, and happy Friday! Any fun plans this weekend? We're going to a retirement party on Sunday and just hanging around the house tomorrow. In blog-related news, I'd love to do another round of the Behind The Blog series. Are you game? I'd love to feature your blog, so feel free to email me at mellow1422 (at) aol (dot) com to chat. In the meantime, I hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

What is the color of your dreams?

Don't look down!

I love all of Krysten's autumn memories!

Wanted: Sparkly home decor.

How adorable is this miniature gold house?

Wedding do or don't: Bridesmaids in boots?

Woohoo, Twilight is going to be revived on Facebook.

Self-confidence tips, backed by science.

The upside of failure.

There's something so calming and peaceful about caves, don't you think?

Not feeling October yet? This round-up just might change your mind.

Pretty envelopes never get old.

In addition to trench coats, I'm also loving a good parka coat for fall.

How to: Tidy up your space quickly!

George the goldfish had surgery to remove a tumor...everything went well.

Reminder: Don't forget your annual flu shot. The flu is not me.

Rare wedding photos of John and Jackie.

Anxiety disorders are on the rise among teens, causing school nurses and counselors to step up to the front lines.

How do you think blogs have changed?

...and another view about the state of blogs.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Thanks for the shout out. And isn't that article so interesting? First generation bloggers and what the heck is going on?!!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin