Friday, October 24, 2014

Have a fun weekend

Good afternoon, friends! Are you excited for the weekend? What are you doing? I spent today out and about -- the fall weather was gorgeous! Plus, I ate lunch at one of my favorite diners, and you can never go wrong with cinnamon French toast, can you? Hope you all have a great fall weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Yes, I am a One Direction fan!

Fashion DO: Navy and grey.

A pretty place for jewelry.

The weepability (is that even a word?) of '90s movies.

Hahaha, check out these emoji masks for Halloween.

Well, Tiffany just got me in the Halloween spirit.

5 tips to curb distractions.

Romantic English garden wedding, anyone?

Sad to hear about Oscar de la Renta's death -- what an extraordinary life he led!

Oh, this rustic apple tart looks delicious...perfect for crisp fall days.

Guyspeak = something I'll NEVER understand.

Bette Midler covering TLC's Waterfalls. You're welcome.

The 2014 fall foliage map - sooo pretty!

The secret in Abraham Lincoln's pocket watch (via Snippet & Ink).

The Tumblr Notorious RBG is soooo awesome!

I could seriously live in flannel for the next six months.

"How To Do Nothing With Nobody All Alone By Yourself" : A 1958 guide to joyful solitude.

How to meditate in five minutes or less.

Loving these guys more and more!

...and I'm dying to watch this show again. Oh, the memories!

**Don't forget to enter the ADesignJewelry Giveaway -- you've got until next Wednesday!!

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]


  1. Ah, this looks like a fab list of links! I am off to check them all out - have a wonderful weekend! xxx

  2. AH, you are such a breath of fresh air!!

  3. LOL i love those emoji masks! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

  4. Gah! I'm so glad you liked the photo shoot!!!! Thank you!

  5. Aww, thanks, melissa! What a great name... ;)


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin