Friday, October 31, 2014

Have a spooktacular weekend

Happy Halloween, friends! Did you have a spooktastic day? Any fun plans for the weekend? My Aunt Wendy found this picture from one of the many years I was a pumpkin for Halloween. I guess my red hair just made my costume choice a no-brainer. Make sure you enjoy plenty of sweet treats today (and eat a handful of candy corn for me!), and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

5 ways to save more money.

Pumpkin pie and gingersnap TOGETHER!!

Chic items to cozy up your home.

Adding this movie to my must-see list.

Women In Clothes looks fascinating, doesn't it? (via One Sheepish Girl).

Fall perfection.

Women and witches of the early 1900s.

Congrats (hopefully!) to Justin and Jessica!

Must try this 15-minute rule for house cleaning.

Do good. Thanks for the reminder, Krysten!

OMG, it's a candy corn milkshake.

What a clever bike rack! (via Swiss-miss)

A teacher spent two days as a student and was shocked by what she learned.

Which Halloween costume was most Googled in your state?

So excited for Taylor's new album...what do you think of her new sound?

27 perks of being short.

Hahaha, book titles transformed into candy!

Fun fact: Turns out some of those Mad Men scenes are quite real.

Just another reason why I LOVE Buffy The Vampire Slayer!

12 easy way to spruce up your desk.

**Don't forget to enter the Follow Your Arrow print giveaway -- you've got until next Wednesday!!

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable picture! I always love seeing pictures of you as a child. Hope you had a great Halloween this year, too!

    And I really enjoyed this list! So many fun (Skittle Women, haha!) and interesting (wish all teachers did that!) things and some very handy ones as well.

    Thank you for the email by the way! I had quite a rough day, so it was great to have some wonderful news too:)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin