Monday, October 13, 2014

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday, friends! Do you have today off for Columbus Day? This week's guy seems like he could be from another era. My sister swooned for him many years ago in this movie, and I do admit, he's quite charming. His new show looks equally awesome -- I've got it on my DVR. He reminds me of the perfect gentleman. And of course, his accent is mesmerizing...

IOAN GRUFFUDD!!!!!!!!!!





"As an actor, I've always said, half the audience is going to love you, half is going to hate you so just live with it. It's easier that way."

2 comments:

  1. unfortunately i do NOT have off work - but HELLLLLO to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ahem, he is rather handsome isn't he!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin