So I'm taking it easy today and letting my body recharge itself. But while I do, I got to thinking about all the upsides of being semi-sidelined by a cold. Here are my top 10...
1. Sleeping as long as you want. In the middle of the week, no less.
2. Watching shows on your DVR and not having to feel the least bit guilty about it.
3. Having to keep up your fluids. Translation: Any type of soda pop is fair game.
4. Ice cream to soothe your throat. Enough said.
5. Wrapping yourself in warm and cozy blankets.
6. Getting to read magazines all day and calling it medicine.
7. Putting your phone down. For once, it's not chained to your hip.
8. Three words: PJs. All. Day.
9. Comfort food for when you start to feel better. I'm thinking macaroni and cheese!
10. Knowing that you'll start to feel better as the days go on. It's all about positivity, people -- or at the very least, trying to stay positive.
P.S. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a warm bed and a regular pop calling my name... :)