Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Found: Pretty holiday cards

When I was growing up, my mom used to send a holiday letter to our friends and family every year. It was a great way to keep in touch with everyone, and I'd always get so excited when we'd get letters from people we hadn't seen in years.

We haven't sent a letter for a few years now (thanks, Facebook!), but I still can't resist a pretty card, and as usual, Etsy is spot-on again this year! I'm really loving their sets of cards, like these bright, retro cards from mydearfellowco. Here are three more of my favorites this year...
Sleek, chalkboard design from LilyandVal...
Modern letterpress set from KleePress...
And, this funny one from HappyDappyBits...

Aren't these cards awesome, friends? In the Great Age of Technology, do you still send a good old-fashioned card in the mail? There is something to be said for opening your mailbox and seeing an envelope from someone you haven't seen in awhile. So. Much. Fun. xoxo

P.S. More holiday cards and a special secret message card. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin